<div dir=ltr style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt" From: Picasa
<div dir=ltr style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt" Date: 08/25/04 21:26:56
<div dir=ltr style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt" To: firstname.lastname@example.org
<div dir=ltr style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt" Subject: Picasa Tips to help you get started
Dear Registered Picasa User:
As a way of saying ‘Thanks!’ for registering your copy of Picasa, I thought I’d pass along a few tips to help you get the most out of Picasa- the award-winning software used by hundreds of thousands of digital camera owners:
1. Run a slide show by selecting an album from the album list and clicking the ‘slideshow’ button. Try pausing a slideshow by pressing the space bar. You can then adjust the interval between slides by clicking on the arrow buttons in the lower right part of the screen.
2. Add music to your slideshow by selecting ‘tools/options/slideshow’, and selecting ‘Play MP3 tracks during slideshow’ – you can then specify the folder where the MP3 songs are that you’d like to play. While you’re there, make sure you check ‘Do full resolution slideshow’ to get the highest quality possible (may not work on older computers).
3. Try turning a picture to black and white by selecting the picture and pressing Shift+CTRL+B.
4. EMAIL pictures by selecting one, or many, pictures and pressing the ’email’ button in the lower right – that’s all there is to it!
5. Make your thumbnails bigger or smaller by moving the slider in the lower right corner of the screen – It’s amazingly fast.
6. Crop a picture by double clicking on it and pressing the ‘Crop’ button. You’ll never have to worry about overwriting your original file – all your edits, including crops, can be undone at any time by pressing the ‘undo all edits’ button.
7. Add keywords to pictures by selecting some with a similar subject, and clicking the ‘keywords’ button in the lower left. You can then find those pictures instantly by pressing the ‘Search’ button and typing the keyword. Try it!
And of course, don’t forget to press the ‘timeline’ button – there’s nothing like it.
Hope these tips help you have more fun with your digital pictures!
Go to Support at http://www.picasa.com/ to find answers to frequently asked questions, more valuable tips, and instructions on how to contact us if you need help getting started
CEO, Picasa, Inc.
If you would rather not receive messages like this from Picasa, Inc., please email
email@example.com. We will remove your name from future mailings.
You may also send a letter to this address to be removed from our mailing list:
Picasa, Inc. Customer Support
Santa Monica Sales & Engineering Office
2644 30th Street, 2nd Floor
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Copyright (c) 2004 Picasa, Inc. All rights reserved. Picasa is owned by Google